CNC LAWN CARE - Remove complaint

There was a complaint written about my company CNC Lawn Care, which was a misunderstanding and also was resolved over 4 years ago!! I would like this removed ASAP!

We have been in business for thirteen years now, as you see, there is no other complaint in regards to my company anywhere! This is something we take very serious in our day to day operations of customer satisfaction. There is nothing more that upsets me then a false review. If you have any further questions, you can feel free to contact me.

Please call me at 708-478-5775. Thank you

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 04, 2012.

CNC LAWN CARE - Lawn care service did not fulfill there contract

Last year in Novermber 2007 looked for a new lawn service to cut my grass hired and signed a contract with a lawn service to come out April 2008 to cut my grass.

Called middle of April was told they will cut my grass on Tuesdays and will start in 2 weeks.

Waited for them to come on Tuesday did not show. Called was told oh there was a mistake our day of the week will be Fridays. Ok called on that Friday said yes they would be out . Never came never called.

Called them on Monday and the said they would come out the following Friday. FIRED THEM

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Apr 28, 2008.